Call Us 042222852
This issue of Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America devoted to Endoscopic Ear and Eustachian Tube Surgery is guest edited by Drs. João Flávio Nogueira and Muaaz Tarabichi. Articles in this outstanding issue include: Anatomy of the Eustachian Tube; Physiology of the Eustachian Tube; Eustachian Tube Function and Testing; Radiology of the Eustachian Tube; Middle Ear and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction; Endoscopic Eustachian Tube Transnasal Surgery; Endoscopic Anatomy of the Protympanic Space; Outcomes Following Endoscopic Ear Surgery; Endoscopic Management of Superior Semicircular Canal Dehiscence; Endoscopic Management of Tumors in Middle Ear and Mastoid; Outcomes Following Endoscopic Stapes Surgery; Transtympanic Balloon Dilation of the Eustachian Tube; Selective Dysventilation Syndrome; Restoring Petrous Bone Ventilation; and Endoscopic Techniques in Tympanoplasty.Buy Books
The subject of Endoscopic Ear Surgery is a cutting edge subject and this is one of the first practical guides on this subject. Presented here in Otolaryngologic Clinics are topics on Endoscopic Anatomy Ventilation Routes as well as the Endoscopic Management of Cholesteatomas Neuromas and Inner ear surgery Endoscopic Ear Surgery for Tympanic Perforations for Otosclerosis for Cochlear Implants each topic discussing the current indications advantages disadvantages instruments needed surgical technique and complications. The Editors take part in the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery and bring to the Otolaryngologic Clinics the most practical and recent information for surgeons from their scientific and clinical presentations at ENT academy meetings in the United States and around the globe.Buy Books
Increasingly used as an adjunctive tool in the diagnosis and management of ear disease, middle ear endoscopy has the potential to decrease patient morbidity, prevent disease recurrence, and reduce costs. Its capacity to uncover "hidden" anatomy within the small dimensions of the ear has made it essential for functional surgery, allowing surgeons to preserve key anatomic structures such as the cochlea and facial nerve.
From the unique anatomy and pathophysiology of the middle ear through diagnosis, surgical indications, procedures, and instrumentation, this book is indispensable for all otolaryngologists and neurotologists. It offers a full picture of the field today, as well as exploring the future possibilities of ear endoscopes alone or in combination with operative microscopes for the most effective treatment of middle ear pathologies.Buy Books
• The acclaimed one-stop clinician’s guide to treating all major diseases of the ear, nose, throat, and neck
• Emphasizes the practical features of clinical diagnosis and patient management
• Conveniently organized by anatomic region
• FOUR NEW CHAPTERS: Professional Voice Assessment and Care; Neurolaryngology; Aural Rehabilitation and Hearing Aids; and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
• Consistent presentation includes General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment
• Must-know medical and surgical management of each disorder
• Thorough discussion of pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
• Comprehensive radiology chapter with more than 150 images
• “Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder delivers key points at a glance
• All new full color interior design with more than 500 color illustrations
• Valuable to otolaryngologists as well as all the medical and surgical specialties and related disciplines that treat patients with head and neck disorders
• Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity
• Spans the entire breadth of ENT topics, including the latest developments in basic science, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, and neurotology
This Silver Book Is A Complete Guide For The Beginners To Practice And Learn Endoscopic Ear Surgery During Cadaver Dissection. It Gives Step-by-step Explanations And Techniques To Perform Transcanal Endoscopic Middle Ear Dissection. The Main Objectives Of This Book Are Detailed Below;
1. Develop an understanding of the endoscopic middle ear anatomy viewed through a transcanal access.
2. Perform in the lab the specific steps required for Myringoplasty/ Tympanoplasty.
3. Understand the anatomy of those areas of the middle ear prone to harbor cholesteatoma.